Moisturizing Lip Balm
Our Moisturizing Lip Balm is the best. What you put on your lips goes into your body. This is an All Natural, Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, Non-GMO lip balm.
A natural lip butter made with aloe butter, a blend of healing aloe in coconut oil. Aloe Butter melts on contact with the skin and is wonderful for treating dry skin. This great product moisturizes and also includes the wonderful healing properties of aloe. The minty essential oil blend is refreshing!
- Aloe Butter is great for treating dry, sunburn or chapped lips
- Vitamin E rich sunflower oil, one of the most moisturizing vegetable oils, absorbs easily and helps soften and heal dry, flaky lips
- The scent may help relieve stuffiness from colds, allergies or dry air.
- Place a dab under your nose!
A nourishing organic lip balm made with virgin coconut oil extracted directly from freshly cut coconuts. The ability of virgin coconut oil to nourish and heal the skin has been known in the tropics for hundreds of years. The cold process method of extraction conserves the nutritive and healing components such as squalene and vitamin E.
- A light, delicate, creamy lip balm
- Virgin coconut oil has the fabulous scent of fresh coconuts
A natural organic lip balm made with virgin hemp seed oil is an excellent natural emollient and moisturizer. High in essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6, and GLA (gamma Linolenic acid), hempseed oil is rich in vitamins, such as the natural anti-oxidant vitamin E.
- Hemp seed oil easily penetrates the skin and helps soothe and restore dry or damaged lips
- Cocoa butter provides a protective barrier by supplying and retaining moisture
- Coconut oil nourishes and heals
- Lemongrass and Tea Tree essential oils have antibacterial, antiseptic and soothing properties